Mental Health/Substance Abuse
If you or a loved one suffers from a mental illness or substance abuse, help is available. Seeking treatment can free you from unsatisfying or unhealthy behaviors and help you live a healthier, more fulfilling home, work, and social life.
Mental Health and Behavioral Disorders
Our specialist can help you deal with a spectrum of mental health and behavioral disorders, including anxiety, depression, stress, sleep problems, and more:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Chronic depression
- Illness-related depression (cancer, chronic pain, etc.)
- Post-partum depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Adult ADHD
- Eating disorders
- Work and relationship stress
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Substance abuse and addiction (alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex, etc.)
Our psychiatrist uses a variety of methods such as psychotherapy, medication management and more, to tailor treatment to your specific needs and help you manage whatever struggles and challenges you are facing.
Call us today at one of our convenient locations in Marshall, Clinton, South Side, Center Ridge, Yellville, Mountain View, Huntsville, Green Forest, Jasper, Deer, and Harrison Arkansas, and our friendly staff will gladly make an appointment for you, or you can request an appointment online.