Comprehensive Family Medicine Care
The family practice providers at Boston Mountain Rural Health Center deliver compassionate, affordable medical care for patients of all ages – from babies to senior citizens.
Our doctors and nurse practitioners offer personalized care for a wide range of acute injuries, illnesses, and conditions including:
- Colds and coughs, sore throat, earaches, fever, and flu
- Upper respiratory conditions (sinusitis, allergies)
- Diarrhea and nausea
- Cuts and wound care (stitches and sutures)
- Rashes and other dermatologic conditions
- Urinary tract infections
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
Our providers will also treat and help you manage long-term health conditions such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol
- Asthma and COPD
- Heart disease
- Migraine headaches
In addition, we offer a number of other on-site services, such as physicals, preventive screenings, and vaccines.
If you don’t have insurance or you are underinsured, the staff at Boston Mountain Rural Health Center will work with you to ensure you can afford our services. We offer sliding fee payments and prescription medication assistance programs to help you get the healthcare you need.